Bringing Fun To You

Party Rentals, Spacewalks, Moonwalks, & Inflatables


can i throw my ex out of my house?

He has no job. And he keeps stealing my money from the house as well as writing checks to bounce my account. He’s a bipolar and I feel unsafe and scared to live with him. The house is in my name. No lease. He has no cash or job so I don’t know what to do.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather
Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutubeby feather

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.