Posts Tagged ‘resume’
I have an interview at Sears so I wanted to know if my resume is good. any advice is greatly appreciated. Let me know if I should remove or add any info. Thanks
Here is a copy & pasted copy of my resume:
Tito G Quesada
XXX Worcester, Garland, TX XXXX
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• Extensive computer training through High School Course Business Computer Information Systems.
• Enthusiastic and experienced in Group and Team Work
• Bilingual, Fluent In both English & Spanish
• Graduating from High School an Entire year early while being an A Honor Student.
High School Diploma
Education Center International Academy, Garland, TX
Will Receive May 2009
Work History & Awards
Waiver, Liberty Income Tax Service.
• Waived in a Statue of Liberty suit to bring in potential Customers.
• Assisted Customers with questions regarding our Service. Jan.- Apr. 2009
Telemarketer, Texas Highway Patrol
• Provided outbound telemarketing services.
• Called phone numbers across the state to inform and collect funds of Victims and fallen officers.
• Translated for Non English speaking customers wanting to participate in the donation program. Summer 2008
Volunteer for Student Council, Harmony Science Academy-Dallas
• Helped Organize activities such as School Dances, Bake Sales, Assemblies, Fund Raisers and others for Students.
• Served as a Cashier, Ticket collector, Bounce House supervisor, and chaperone for smaller children activities.
• Helped host guest speakers from local colleges, and local officials. 2007-2008 School Year
Awards During High School
• Certificate Of Achievement Of Most Improved Student In English Class
• Certificate Of Achievement Of Most Improved Student In Speech Class
• Certificate Of Achievement Of Most Outstanding Spanish Student
• Certificate Of Achievement Of Zero Tardies During entire School Year (07/08).
• Certificate Of Academic Excellence In Commended Performance On The Texas Assessment Of Knowledge & Skills.
• Certificate Of Merit in Honorable Mention at the HSA Annual Science Fair.
Memberships & Affiliations
• Student Council President Freshman Year
• Student Council Class Representative Sophomore Year Junior/Senior Year
HUFFPOST HILL – Weiner Out, Americans Resume Making Genitalia Jokes In Private
Anthony Weiner submitted his resignation letter and we strained to construct the perfect dick joke out of the phrase “effective at midnight.” California is probably denying hungry people food so it can afford to kill other people.
Read more on The Huffington Post
Islamists ambush army, gunfights resume in Yemen
Islamist militants who overran a southern town killed five soldiers in an ambush Tuesday while fresh clashes erupted between government forces and fighters loyal to the country’s top tribal leader.
Read more on AP via Yahoo! News
Crews resume exploration of West Virginia coal mine where 29 men died in explosion
The underground search for clues to America’s worst coal mining disaster in 40 years started Wednesday as two teams began exploring the West Virginia mine where 29 men died in an explosion in April.
Read more on Times & Transcript